Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you help me with turning my thoughts into a reality?
- Can you help me get my plans and permits?
- Are you registered and properly insured?
- What do you need to be able to give me a proper estimate or quote on my job?
- What suburbs will you work in?
- Can your prices compare with the big companies like Metricon and Simonds?
- How long will it take you to build my house?
- Do you build medium density-type buildings, like units and apartments?
- How can you do domestic and commercial work?
- Will I be dealing with the business owner or a sub-contractor?
- What type of contract would I have to sign?
- Are we allowed to make changes to our plans?
We would be pleased to meet with you to discuss your ideas and then use our experience to direct you towards make positive decisions on your project.
Absolutely. We work closely with architects and building surveyors, the people you will need to move your project forward.
We really need to have complete working drawings before we can give you an accurate estimate of the cost of your building project.
If the project fits our building criteria, we will go anywhere within the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
We build quality new homes – not cheap new homes. We are not volume builders and have no intention of being in this market segment.
Depends on the house – one of those “How long is a piece of string” questions. However, the scope and build time of the project is stipulated in the contract, thus you have protection in this area.
We sure do. Increasingly, Melburnians require and seem to enjoy living inn modern, luxurious clusters.
We have achieved registration in both fields and we have vast experience in both disciplines.
You will be dealing with a senior project manager or director throughout the entire project and into the maintenance period.
Depending on the project. At the appropriate time, we will make the relevant contract available for your perusal.
Depending on the stage of the project, changes are usually possible.
Complete the details below so we can get back you you.